Last night was by far my favorite night back in the city. I took a nice shower, put on fresh clothes and went out to this cafe right down the street, "Le Toucan". Its really good, I ate there the first night back in town and they serve up a mean "penne du jambon" basil, roasted ham, huge chunks of Parmesan and light on the sauce. Perfe

cto. and they have wireless so I was able to check in for my flight to Florence. I'm sure I will have much better pasta as soon as I land, since Fabio's girlfriend is taking me out to dinner to this tiny rustic Italian place that Fabio said I would call "ghetto" but that the food was excellent. We shall see! In the mean time, my pasta was good, I had a carafe of this french house red that was only 4 Euros, and some ice cream for dessert. After relaxing and reading a couple chapters of "The Count of Monte Cristo" on my iTouch, I went to a local wine store and got the owners favorite Cab Sav under 10 Euros and proceeded to go to the Eiffel tower for the light show at midnight. I ended up sitting beside these two french guys and their girlfriends and they invited me to join them, we split two bottles of wine and talked American movies until 11:59. I'll post a video but sor

ry, in order to fit the tower in the shot its sideways, so do a couple neck stretches and enjoy!! ok well I just tried to upload a video of the light show but it is too big and the hostels internet is really slooow so I will just put up a couple pictures for now of the Champ Du Mars at night. Ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment